- Don’t overuse technical jargon.
- My line of thinking might be driven by logic but normally humans are equipped with emotions.
- Help someone when they need it, don’t satisfy own genius by sticking out my nose in business of other people.
- Pulled a good joke, even good things have to stop.
- Always remember no matter how cool, girls are girls. They don’t have testosterone.
- It is good to bow down to someone’s wish every now and then.
- A story does not always need a nasty narrative to make it believable.
- Never make a relation that thrives upon the services provided, I will be thrown out as soon as a replacement is found.
- Don’t explain, right after hurting someone. Let them heel first.
- Say sorry sincerely.
Forgive me, I am prone to semicolon overuse;
Forgive me, I deliver against the order of nature;
My wife, please don’t mind me on the night when I come early, but yet experience insomnia till 3 in the morning;
My girl in office, you also please don’t mind me on the day, when I come to office in my overnight hood;
It shouldn’t be an issue if I am addict to nicotine and caffeine;
It shouldn’t be an issue if I don’t live, I just exist as a machine;
Don’t get surprised if you see me as a mess;
Don’t get surprised if I don’t have a policy to save tax;
You always wonder why I am not available on my phone;
I always wonder why always “I am stating my name after the tone”;
After all this is me I the IT guy;
No matter how hard I try;
Old habits cease to die.