- Don’t overuse technical jargon.
- My line of thinking might be driven by logic but normally humans are equipped with emotions.
- Help someone when they need it, don’t satisfy own genius by sticking out my nose in business of other people.
- Pulled a good joke, even good things have to stop.
- Always remember no matter how cool, girls are girls. They don’t have testosterone.
- It is good to bow down to someone’s wish every now and then.
- A story does not always need a nasty narrative to make it believable.
- Never make a relation that thrives upon the services provided, I will be thrown out as soon as a replacement is found.
- Don’t explain, right after hurting someone. Let them heel first.
- Say sorry sincerely.